The objective of SSEDIC.2020 is to provide a platform for all the stakeholders of eID (electronic identity) to work together and collaborate. SSEDIC.2020 builds on the success of SSEDIC .
SSEDIC.2020 will expand on existing SSEDIC themes, support the implementation of the SSEDIC recommendations, provide advisory and project validation services and promote international liaison and knowledge sharing.
As a first step SSEDIC.2020 will focus on mobile identity. Via its Global Partner Initiative, SSEDIC.2020 will foster cooperation between an increasing number of stakeholders to:
- Develop a truly global vision for mobile identity
- Encourage global information and best practice sharing
- Promote global standardization and interoperability for mobile identity
SSEDIC.2020 will develop strategic actions plans responding to eIDAS and the SSEDIC recommendations for
- government and EC encouragement
- private sector adoption
- harmonizing mobile authentication mechanisms suitable for eID use
- coordinated approach to education in the mobile identity domains
SSEDIC.2020 is currently recruiting new partners and associates. To register use the link below